We have noticed that people are scamming our customers to buy Voucher Codes and share it with them. It is suggested not to share your purchased Voucher Code with anyone. If you intentionally or unintentionally share the code with someone else you will be solely responsible.
Please be reminded that:
- Our system will send the voucher code to the email address or via SMS to the phone number you entered during the transaction, based on the payment method you use;
- The voucher code is one-time-use only;
- You will be the one who is responsible for the voucher code once it’s sent to you.
If you share your voucher code to someone else and they use the code, it will be beyond our means to refund the transaction. Please kindly check our Terms and Conditions here for more information.
Please be aware of fraudsters or scammers:
- Do not share your personal credentials and OTP or PIN with anyone;
- Never click on suspicious links on social networking sites or on your emails;
- Always make sure that you are purchasing from Codashop's official website by cross-checking the website URL;
- If in doubt about the authenticity of a website or a free offer, please contact our customer support team to verify the legitimacy.
- Voucher codes are not used in exchange for any cash.
- Codashop and Coda Payments employees will never ask you for OTP.
- Codashop is only liable for product or service delivery that is purchased from Codashop. Once service or products are delivered Codashop is not liable for a refund.
Thank you and stay safe always! 😉